We are excited to present a well-established and business investment opportunity in Mijas, Andalusia. The current owner of this fantastic 1232m2, three-storied property built on a 9146m2 plot has created an event location that provides its guests with a true Andalusian Cortijo experience. Its beautifully manicured private gardens, large private pool, traditional themed rooms, terraces, balconies and courtyards are the setting for many a wedding event and is booked out until early 2023.
There are indoor and outdoor dining options with a 30m2 kitchen set up with cool storage and cold room for a team of catering staff. The building has its own self employed, Business and House Manager and team in place who run all hospitality services and organisation of all events.
Situated in Mijas, the property offers privacy, space and stunning views of the Mijas countryside without being too far from amenities. It is a 35-minute drive to Málaga Airport, approximately 10-minute drive to Fuengirola, 12 minutes to the famous La Cala de Mijas and more locally, 8 minutes to La Cala Hills for shops, restaurants, bars and the sports centre. Or you can stay put, relax and enjoy the accommodation and facilities.
• 5 large guest rooms with ensuite bathrooms
• All rooms have access to their own private balcony
• Large balcony with access from various rooms
• Machine and heating room
• Storage building
• Reception area and check in
• 3 large guest rooms with ensuite bathrooms
• All rooms have access to a balcony
• Large professional kitchen
• Cold room and cold storage
• Laundry room
• 3 reception lounges with fireplaces
• 2 separate guest toilets
• Covered and uncovered terraces
• Private pool and grounds
• BBQ area (covered) with toilets
• Primary suite with walk-in wardrobe and dressing room, ensuite with mountain views
• Guest bedroom with ensuite bathroom
• Both rooms access to large balconies.
• Reception lounge
• Access to a beautiful tower with unobstructed 360-degree views of the countryside
• Double glazing throughout
• Underfloor heating throughout the guest rooms
• Minibar style fridges
• Heated towel rails
• Air conditioning in all rooms
• Themed linen for the rooms
• Ample carparking and turnaround areas in driveway
• Own website
• Email list
• Booking service
• Contacts with limousine and driver services, wedding planners, chefs, caterers, florists, celebrants and DJs are all in place for the venue.
• Correct licenses for rental and events businesses
• More information upon application
• All business running costs and profits can be proven for this successful wedding venue that is currently booked until the end of 2022 and the start of 2023.
If you are interested to learn more about this stunning property and business, please contact our team via WhatsApp messaging to request a call back, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.